Georgetown Animal Clinic, PC5155 Sheridan DriveWilliamsville, NY 14221
Dog / Cat Senior Wellness
Our Dog/Cat Senior Wellness Plan includes more diagnostics than its adult counterpart and is designed to diagnose health problems early in your senior cat or dog. As your pet matures, he or she is more susceptible to many health problems.
Through TWICE YEARLY PHYSICAL EXAMS and regular DIAGNOSTICS AND PREVENTATIVE HEALTH CARE, we can identify a variety of health problems, often before you actually notice any symptoms.
These problems include:
- Kidney Disease
- Liver Disease
- Other Organ Failure
Our Senior Wellness Program Includes the Following:
- 2 Comprehensive Physical Exams given 6 months apart.
- Consultation Visit - to discuss laboratory findings if requested
- CBC (Complete Blood Count) includes a Manual Blood Smear Evaluation and Manual White Blood Cell Differential- tests for anemia, infection, and establishes baseline values to be compared from year to year
- Full Chemistry Blood Panel 20 chemistries which check major organ functions including liver and kidney
- Thyroid Screening
- Complete Urinalysis and Urine Protein:Creatinine Ratio (ratio for dogs)
- Heartworm Blood Test (dogs)
- Screening for Tick Borne Illnesses (Lyme, Ehrlichia, Anaplasma) (dogs)
- In Hospital Dewormings (cats)
- Fecal Exams (1-2 per year)
- All Vaccines for the year * (Rabies, Leptospirosis, Distemper, Parvo, Bordetella, Feline Leukemia)
- 25% Discount on Flea and Tick Control and Heartworm Prevention
- 25% Discount on Any Additional Non-Wellness Exam Fees **
- Complete Dental Evaluation
- 10% Discount on Non-Emergency Dental Procedures
- 10% Discount on ANY SENIOR DIAGNOSTICS recommended by your doctor at either wellness exam and may include:
Bile Acids (liver enzymes)
ACTH Stim Test (Addison's disease)
* Vaccines exclude Influenza and Lyme's
** Additional costs associated with sickness or injury are not included. This plan is non-transferable.